OnLoad="FreeViral(391423)"

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Free Calls All over India, China, UK & USA 100% Working Hack

Free Calls All over India, China, UK & USA 100% Working Hack


Simply follow this steps:
* Go to this site and register there
* You will get two mail from them first regarding the activation of your account.
* Go and activate your account thereafter you will get second mail containing username and password.
* Now Download this software and Add a new sip account in its settings. The details to be filled are :

Name : Free
Domain : SIP.WIMOBILE.IT
USERNAME : As in your mail
Password : As in your mail
Now go and start making Call.....

2 comments:

  1. It does not work. It asks for credit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am living in London (uk) But mostly I use to call India for my personal as well as for business purpose. So can anyone suggest me how to make unlimited calls to India form UK , It would be help full for me.

    ReplyDelete